910 help needed

Just purchased a TT910 as a Christmas gift for the wife.:
But I have a couple of Q's.

1) What is the latest software version mine says 6.020.
2) What is the latest US Map set? and how do I get it?
3) And heres the biggie, how do I pair my Samsung SCH-u520 with the TT. The unit sees the phone, and the phone sees the unit but they won't pair. I've tried what the books say but they just would hook up. I'd really like to use the hands free.

3) And heres the biggie, how do I pair my Samsung SCH-u520 with the TT. The unit sees the phone, and the phone sees the unit but they won't pair. I've tried what the books say but they just would hook up. I'd really like to use the hands free.

Have you checked in TT's website if your phone is compatible ?

Version TT 910

Just purchased a TT910 as a Christmas gift for the wife.:
But I have a couple of Q's.

Hi, in Holland we have 7.161 as latest version
The N. America map (incl Hawai, Alaska, Canada en Porto Rico) is version 7.10
I found that on the dutch Tomtom site, the American map store is on maintenance right now. It is 50 euros (zo 60-70 usdollars) 2056Mb. You need Tomtom Home version 2.1. to download and install it.
Works fine, I just installed the new Europe maps that way.
Check the settings of your phone, it should allow Tomtom (and other devices) to make contact with your phone. If asked for a code go for 0000
I can be the security settings of your phone that make it impossible to connect.

Succes!:)
Bob

Ask a Question