720 bluetooth repeating sound issue....

I've had this happen twice so far with several phone calls between incidents. I will be talking on the 720 bluetooth when all of a sudden the voice coming out of the 720 will begin repeating the first part of the word. I will be disconnected from the 720, but the phone call will continue with the handset. I will attempt to shut down the 720 and the sound will continue for about 10-15 secs before it stops with the closing screen showing. I will restart the 720 and we are back to normal.

I attempted a search on the forum but I evidently haven't hit the correct search string. Is anyone else having this problem?

I don't know if it is random signals screwing up the bluetooth connection or what. Each incident occurred in a different location, and different time of day.

TIA.

Nobody?

I recently had the phone disconnect from the tomtom and had to reboot the tomtom to get it working again. I suspect this was the same thing as the sound, it just caught a quiet portion.

same here with the 730

Nobody?

I recently had the phone disconnect from the tomtom and had to reboot the tomtom to get it working again. I suspect this was the same thing as the sound, it just caught a quiet portion.

It seems to happen more often when the device is trying to download traffic data. If both the traffic and the bluetooth are running at the same time the 730 will re-boot at some time and I have to re-install the phone in order to get traiffc. I have a Blackberry 8120. Have you contacted TomTom or gotten any response?

Ask a Question