Subscribe to PLUS Services?

I am very new at this. I have searched the site (here and TomTom.com) and both say that I just need to click on the service I wish to try (on my tomtom device) and then enter my email address and I am good to go.

Well, when I click on check for updates in the PLUS Services on my tomtom510 it says "This feature is not supported". I never have a chance to enter an email address. It also does the same thing when I click on "Traffic", "Weather" and "Safety Camera Warnings".

Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Marc

Have you already created a PLUS account? You should be able to do that through TT site ot through HOME.

Now, after creating it, the easiest thing to do is connect the TT device to your computer and use Virtual TT to configure your PLUS account. At the Main Menu go to TomTom PLUS services. Then go to Edit TomTom PLUS account, here you should be able to enter the Username and Password. At this point you should be able to use the PLUS services.

If you don't use the internet connection you need a bluetooth phone compatible with the TT device and pair it.

Have you already created a PLUS account? You should be able to do that through TT site ot through HOME.

Now, after creating it, the easiest thing to do is connect the TT device to your computer and use Virtual TT to configure your PLUS account. At the Main Menu go to TomTom PLUS services. Then go to Edit TomTom PLUS account, here you should be able to enter the Username and Password. At this point you should be able to use the PLUS services.

If you don't use the internet connection you need a bluetooth phone compatible with the TT device and pair it.

I am using version 6.524 and I don't see what you mean by using Virtual TT. Have my device connected to my laptop and I have HOME running. Where do I find "Virtual TT"? If I find that, I can probably find the Main Menu and the PLUS account. I already signed up for PLUS Services (or atleast I thought I did) when I created an account at tomtom.com. Is that not the same?

Nevermind, I figured it out! WOOT!

Well, come to find out my PLUS account has expired. How do I go about trying to get it renewed? I assume I can call TomTom?

Nevermind, I figured it out! WOOT!

Well, come to find out my PLUS account has expired. How do I go about trying to get it renewed? I assume I can call TomTom?

I think the easiest way is to call support and reset your Traffic account. They have pushed the FREE traffic service back to June.

Ask a Question