Traffic in USA, Subscribe

I saw they now have the traffic service in the USA.
I want to subscribe but I don't see it on TomToms web site.
Want to use my cell phone.
Any help Please
Thank you

Exactly, a F22 states, call tomtom support and they will give you a free three month subscription. The service is free for now. I asked what to do in three months, and they said to call back and they will reactive the service for another three months.... until they have it working properly and will then require a fee.

Exactly, a F22 states, call tomtom support and they will give you a free three month subscription. The service is free for now. I asked what to do in three months, and they said to call back and they will reactive the service for another three months.... until they have it working properly and will then require a fee.

Correct. If you already have a free subscription, you will not be charged until the TT online store is back up and running. No one will be charged until then.;)

Great find!

Thanks to all of you, I've received the three month trial for my XLS through a BB Pearl. Works like a champ! (after I figured out I had to sign in on the Plus Services icon).

Let's see what they do in 3 months now.

Still needs the CDMA phone? I have a Verizon KRZR with its different format.

Sorry Mike, I don't know. My phone is a Blackberry Pearl with a continuous data plan. Try searching on Verizon to get the latest.

Last edited:
I should have said that the Verizon KRZR IS a CDMA phone, or whatever, and the traffic needs GRPS, or whatever (Am I informed, or what?). Anyone, anyone?

I should have said that the Verizon KRZR IS a CDMA phone, or whatever, and the traffic needs GRPS, or whatever (Am I informed, or what?). Anyone, anyone?

I have an LG VX8300 with verizon, I don't know exact details, but I have the dun hack and have switched to the 1x (as opposed to EVDO) and traffic/weather work fine.

Ask a Question