Startup For 3.5" Screens

Here ya go Matt74....hope this is what your lookin for.....dont forget to turn it b4 you use it....
oly

mazdapilotac9.png

Hey guys, just wanna say I love the splash screens. It's great that you can customize them. :)

Any chance of someone making more suspend screens for the TT1? I only one found one so far.

I've been having some fun with custom startup screens the past day or so and wanted to share... some of these are already in this thread (thank you to the creator), or are rebuilds based on images in this thread. All are based on images I have found around the 'net - all I have done is crop/resize/format them.

I will continue to add more.

http://www.n715dp.com/links/tomtomsplash/

Last edited:
Is this in the proper forum?

I thought this was for car icons, not start-up screens.

EDIT: Thanks. I originally replied to someone who posted start-up screens in the car icon thread.

Last edited:
New '03 WRX splash/suspend screens

Greetings all,

Here's my new TomTom One splash and suspend/antitheft screens. I realize the latter isn't necessarily flattering, but I couldn't resist and find it amusing regardless:

splash.bmp

suspend.bmp

Actually, the last one is far more appropriate to my previous GPS, an Averatec Voya 350, as that one locks up cold whenever I hit it's "Navigation" button, (hence requiring the purchase of a new GPS, my TomTom One New Edition.)

Bill M.

Ask a Question