x20 User Manual as HTML in Document Viewer

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Having successfully installed a 2GB Sandisk memory card in my new Go 720, I felt compelled to fill it with photos, documents and mp3s.
I successfully(?) converted the TT x20 user manual from pdf to html using my full version of Adobe Acrobat. It creates an html file for the text portion of the manual and puts all the graphics into a subfolder.
I transferred the html file and graphics to the document ("text") folder I had created on the 2GB add-on memory.
The document views fine from within the TT 720 document viewer, despite a few unimportant formatting problems. The images all appear and the text is quite readable. The only real problem is with the links in the table of contacts that Acrobat created. When I press on a link to jump to a chapter, I get a TT message that "Link Does Not Exist" and nothing happens. What's odd is that if I connect to my computer and open the html file from my computer's browser, the links all work correctly in the browser (IE7 in my case). I think it is something simple in the html coding, but I don't understand html well enough. Maybe one of you can spot something. Here is a snippet from the beginning, including a couple of TOC links:
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META
name="dc.creator"
content="TomTom" >
<META
name="dc.title"
content="TomTom" >
<META
name="dc.date"
content="2007-11-06T11:30:26Z" >
<META