Wipe or Reformat Program For 125

My 125 locked up during an update (not even an application update just mapshare corrections and QuickFix), said something about not having enough room.
Anyways it's pretty much bricked and reformatting it through windows, which worked for my 3rd edition when I had a similar problem, doesn't work.
Is there a program out there to fix this?

freezed

YOu should try when connected to tom tom home to go to the tom tom folder in MY Computer. right click to properties go to the tool tab then to error correction and check both boxes and then see if the problem reoccurs. good luck

My 125 locked up during an update (not even an application update just mapshare corrections and QuickFix), said something about not having enough room.
Anyways it's pretty much bricked and reformatting it through windows, which worked for my 3rd edition when I had a similar problem, doesn't work.
Is there a program out there to fix this?

Do you have a backup of your unit? (hopefully, with Explorer).

If so, delete the contents of the unit and restore the backup.

I tried the properties/tools/check for errors thing and it didn't seem to scan or anything but then went to reformat and it worked first try. Home launched automatically and it updated with the latest application and voices. I luckily saved the maps, loading them now and I think all will be fine.

Ask a Question