Why TomTom Europe is not available for Lithuanian Appstore?

TomTom Model(s)
none
Why TomTom Europe is not available for Lithuanian Appstore??? We can buy Western Europe and Eastern Europe separately but we cannot buy TomTom Europe :confused:

I asked TomTom Support and they said: "ask Apple"...
I asked Apple and they said: "ask TomTom" (!)
Again I asked TomTom Support and they said: "write to forum" ...

Welcome to TTF.

I don't know what 'forum' TomTom was referring to but complaining here will do you no good. We are not affiliated with TomTom in any way.

I'd suggest contacting TomTom again. After all, if people can't buy, they don't make money.........

The last message from TomTom Support:

"It is unfortunate that the product you require is not available at this moment in time. We sincerely hope that this will be the case in the near future.

There are no "official" TomTom forums, however, there is plenty of interest to discuss TomTom products online. An example of a user orientated forum created by our users is TomTomForums.com - TomTom, GPS Navigation Community>.

These forums are not supported by TomTom itself, but are an interesting source for information and discussion. Here is where you may want to consider starting your thread."

So I still hope TomTom will read this and will do something...

There is no TomTom whole Europe map that is available for Apple iPhone anywhere.
Yes, there is a TomTom Europe. In all the European app stores that I have checked they have TomTom Europe, TomTom Western Europe and TomTom Eastern Europe!

Ask a Question