Where's Dave and Susan??

Ditto. Sorry that you had a less than productive experience with TT support. I think we all can attest to the strange answers we often get. When I first complained to them that rest areas were missing from the new maps I was told to go to the tt site and purchase them. I never could convince them they did not have them for sale. But the solution came from this web site. Ask and thou shalt receive I suppose.

Pedro2NR, I have the TT Go 910, I cannot for the life of me
find out how to install to my 910, can you give me the steps to do this

Sorry for butting in, but I lost my TTS voices as well. Did you lose them when updating to NavCor7? That seems to be a common problem. As you have probably already figured out, TTS voices do not appear on TTHome. They ONLY appear on the unit, if they are still there. In fact, they do not appear on the emulator either.

I had somebody in TT support that they CAN upload them onto your account, but you will need to find somebody willing to do it. It must be a pain to do, because most techs will flat out lie and tell you it can't be done. Only other option is to send it back to TT, or return it if possible.

I would love to know if there are any tricks to this I missed.

Ask a Question