Where to mount in a VW bug?

N

NavtonesGPS

I gave my Tomtom to my wife to use but she had problems finding a good place to mount the device in her car. She has a VW bug. On the windscreen it is to far away and on the dash, because of the curve it wont stay!!!

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Thank you. That is a great help. It looks good too!

Thanks again!

your gonna kick urself, this was an easy one!

The TOMTOM suction cup stuck perfectly to the sidebeam that matches the outside of the car. Then I lodged the cord into the a-frame spacing and the cord is just long enough to reach the central outlet. In between uses, the usb plugin just hangs over the a/c vent!

DSC00965.jpg

;)
DSC00966.jpg

:rolleyes:
DSC00967.jpg

:cool:

Do you see the ads on this page? They PAY to appear on this forum and to keep it going. If you wish to advertise your product, I'll be glad to put you in touch with the administrator who can work out a financial arrangement with you.

Otherwise, please desist. One more pseudo-post (a.k.a advertisement) and your posts will be removed and you will be placed on the banned spammer list.

Clear?

Ask a Question