Where to buy additional mount/charging cable for Go 2535?

TomTom Model(s)
GO LIVE 2535 M
I want to buy an additional windshield mount and usb charger for my Go 2535M Live but I cannot find them anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction please?!

How can the TT websites STILL be so bad!?!?!

No windscreen mounts for any NAV3 model on the US site, and even the page for the permanent dock doesn't say what models it's for in the specs.

KOTULCN, the windscreen mounts are available on the UK and EuropeanTT websites (go to the normal US site and click on the flag in the top right corner to change to one).
Do you know anyone who could source it there and post it to you?

I just called them, I am wondering if it would be possible to hardwire the USB cable, tapped into the cigarette lighter.

I just called them, I am wondering if it would be possible to hardwire the USB cable, tapped into the cigarette lighter.

Woah! Careful!

I hope I've understood you wrong, but f you hard-wire the cable into the car electrics without a suitable power supply, you will instantly fry the TomTom.

The cigarette lighter "plug" is not just a connector, but contains the electronics to reduce the 12 Volt car battery supply down to the 5 Volts the TomTom requires.

You'll need a proper TT charger or an equivalent 12V to 5V power supply/controller.

Call CS at 866-486-6866 and get the agen't email addres where you can send the link to in order to confirm what's being sent.

Ask a Question