where to buy tomtom maps in N.Y?

Hi all,
I'm out travelling, have reached N.Y. and is about to continue north. Didn't have the time to stock my HP 6910 running Tomtom 5 with the appropriate maps before I left and would really like to buy them here.

Due to limited computer access I'm pretty much restricted to either buying them preinstalled or to find a really helpful store.

Any suggestions where to find either of the above?

Cheers

David

Withouth computer access, Im afraid you will have to contact TT Support via phone: 1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 7:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST Saturdays)

Withouth computer access, Im afraid you will have to contact TT Support via phone:

I tried that before I left for the U.S. , Basically all they had to say was "get the nav 6 upgrade then download and buy". W/O access to a computer where I have admin rights that wasn't exactly the pinnacle of helpfulness...

I have seen maps on SD cards sold online, but I need somewhere where I can walk in and buy one.

Hi all,
I'm out travelling, have reached N.Y. and is about to continue north. Didn't have the time to stock my HP 6910 running Tomtom 5 with the appropriate maps before I left and would really like to buy them here.

Due to limited computer access I'm pretty much restricted to either buying them preinstalled or to find a really helpful store.

Any suggestions where to find either of the above?

Cheers

David

read this post on the other site you posted on:eek: unfortunatly i was going to direct you here:rolleyes:

The only maps I have seen for sale in U.S. stores (online) are for Europe. This makes sense, since everyone with a TomTom here already has the U.S. maps installed and has no need to purchase them.

Moral: stores don't carry maps of the country you are in. They only carry maps of other countries. Acquire your foreign maps before you leave home.

Ask a Question