What Retail Stores In US Selling 720?

The only retail outlet I can find on-line that has the 720 in stock, is BestBuy.
Are there any other outlets that anyone is aware of that has them? Stores in Canada do not have them yet. Going to US next month, looking for a good buy on the 720.

Thanks

Toys R Us?

Anyone know if Toys R Us sells this model?

There is a printable 20% off coupon that expires tomorrow for Toys R Us and I'd love to be able to pick this up for ~$400 if they do sell it.

Gonna try calling in an hour or so when they open.

Oh it looks like Best Buy gives you a free $50 Gift Card when you buy it as well.

Thanks

-Brett

Last edited:
Best Buy has them back ordered and has pulled them from online sales. The local store here only has a demo model and still has it boxed. I guess there is a supply problem. I did get to play with one a little at a Best Buy in another city.

Best Buy has them back ordered and has pulled them from online sales. The local store here only has a demo model and still has it boxed. I guess there is a supply problem. I did get to play with one a little at a Best Buy in another city.

Two of the Best Buys near me still have them in stock and for sale in the store. The rest of them don't though. If you really want one right now, you might want to check a few different Best Buys, you should be able to find one that has it in stock.

Two of the Best Buys near me still have them in stock and for sale in the store. The rest of them don't though. If you really want one right now, you might want to check a few different Best Buys, you should be able to find one that has it in stock.

I went back to our local store today and found they have three in stock. Hopefully I'll pick one up this week.

Anyone know if Toys R Us sells this model?

There is a printable 20% off coupon that expires tomorrow for Toys R Us and I'd love to be able to pick this up for ~$400 if they do sell it.

Gonna try calling in an hour or so when they open.

Oh it looks like Best Buy gives you a free $50 Gift Card when you buy it as well.

Thanks

-Brett

I just bought mine from Best Buys yesterday but they didn't mention any $50.00 Gift card to me. Is that promotion still running in your area?

no stores have it, i only see it online. same with best buy

I went to 2 Best Buy's in our area and both of them had plenty in stock.
Also the Fry's store on the North Side had at least 5 of them that I could see in their case. Not sure about Circuit City. But here in Indy there is no shortage of them. :thumb:

Best Buy

Best Buy has them in the local stores for $499. I had them Price match to Circuit City's price of $449 + 10% pricematch guarantee of $5 + 10% coupon for a final price of $399.10.

Best Buy has them in the local stores for $499. I had them Price match to Circuit City's price of $449 + 10% pricematch guarantee of $5 + 10% coupon for a final price of $399.10.

Hmmm....I bought my 720 less than 30 days ago, and Best Buy does competitor price matching for up to 30 days after purchase. Guess I can go in there and get $50 back. Neat.

Ask a Question