Warning! For New GO 720 Users

I just read their site. If I purchase in Dec and a new one comes out within 30 days then I should still be entitled to an updated map that came out within the 30 days. I didn't even hook up TTHome until after my traffic demo expired. Completely unaware. I am calling to raise some hell.

Anything is possible but since this forum is not the official site for TT support I imagine it was their site instead. However, sometimes we have members here who have better answers than the pros. Let us see if anyone has something to offer and while waiting it might not be a bad idea to check their website also.

Anything is possible but since this forum is not the official site for TT support I imagine it was their site instead. However, sometimes we have members here who have better answers than the pros. Let us see if anyone has something to offer and while waiting it might not be a bad idea to check their website also.

Are you replying to my post? If so, I should point out that where I said "this one" it was a link to a Tomtom support page.

Ask a Question