Viewing POI/Favorites address?

Is there a way to view the address of a POI you look up or one of your favorites? I can see the phone number (which is formatted a little strangely), and the nearest crossstreets, but not an address.

Address of POI or Favorite

What people do is tap near the are of the POI or Favorite. It will show you the street and address range.

This is fine IF the location of the favorite/POI is accurate on the map. Not always the case. For custom POI's and my own favorites I put the address in the name field. That way when you tap on the icon you get name, address and phone number.

On a side note, why is it that when you are in the main display, driving along, you cannot tap on an icon to get info ? The only way I have found to do this is to switch to browse map view, click on the compass to get the map to my location, zoom in and THEN tap the icon.

There also should be a way to display all my favorites or custom POI's in list form.

Marc

Ask a Question