Upgrading Navigator 6.010 to 6.030 on treo 650

I've been having issues trying to run Navigator 6.030, after I install the upgrade, when I start Navigator it reboots the phone.

I have tried to work with support, their last response was to make sure I had 10GB of free space. Not sure where they expect me to find that large of an SD card.

Hello and welcome.
10GB of free space?? I think there was a miscommunication somewhere.
You might want to update your question to them regarding this.

I pointed that out to them 3 times. Explaining that the max for the phone was 2GB and that when they sell the product on a SD card it's 1GB. They just are not reading the information.

I've been having issues trying to run Navigator 6.030, after I install the upgrade, when I start Navigator it reboots the phone.

I have tried to work with support, their last response was to make sure I had 10GB of free space. Not sure where they expect me to find that large of an SD card.

Maybe there is some incompatibility with the new update. Are you able to roll back to the earlier version?

Or maybe there's some firmware update you can check for the treo 650?

It looks like on the phone you must have atleast 10mb of memory free when TomTom is running. The phone did show me exactly 10 mb free but I think when I started the software it went below the 10mb. I removed some stuff and now I have 20mb free and it seems to work.

Ask a Question