Unnecessary turns

BKW

just bought a tomtom one-130.
i live in souther ca. seems the unit wants me to make unnecessary turns (make right then left) when all that is needed to get to destination is go straight then right. my map ver is 8.010. i tried using the gaurantee update feature and it says i have the latest map even though home sells a usa map ver 8.40.
any help?

just bought a tomtom one-130.
i live in souther ca. seems the unit wants me to make unnecessary turns (make right then left) when all that is needed to get to destination is go straight then right.
Not enough detail for anyone to try to see what happened.
my map ver is 8.010. i tried using the gaurantee update feature and it says i have the latest map even though home sells a usa map ver 8.40. any help?
If your machine is new, not refurbished, scan your sales invoice and name it POP.
Call up TomTom and tell them that the Lates Map Guarantee does not work.
They will ask you to send them Proof Of Purchase as an attachment to a Support question sent through My TomTom (trusting that you registered on their web site).

8.010 is the application version, not the map version.

Tap the satellite bars to see the application version. Tap the version number to see the map installed and its version. You are correct, 840 was just released 10 days ago. You are entitled to that. If Home doesn't offer it using the LMG, call support at 866-486-6866.

Ask a Question