Unnamed Road

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 910
Is there anyway to "name" an unnamed road? I would love to update my map database with a few of the names for these unnamed roads.

Bryan

Look around these forums. There are links and posts everywhere to send your map update to TomTom. Right now I don't believe there is a way for us to do it on our individual devices, that would be a database issue which comes from TomTom.

Thanks Pedro. I just couldn't remember the link...

It's now a bookmark in my firefox and a fav in IE. :)

Is there a way to get NavTeq maps on a TT1? I thought we could only get the Tele Atlas maps...

I believe people in Europe may have a choice. Or maybe it's just the the RIDER has navteq maps, I can't remember. In any case, US users do not get a choice of maps on their ONE. It's TeleAtlas.

How do we tell? Is there something onthe device that would tell us for certain? ...I just looked, nothign jumping out at me saying I have TeleAtlas or NavTeq

How do we tell? Is there something onthe device that would tell us for certain? ...I just looked, nothign jumping out at me saying I have TeleAtlas or NavTeq
You can also check it under the version menu. Click "Copyright" and scroll.

Ask a Question