Uncle TomTom!!

Just got a call from my brother-in-law.... they're at the Hospital in Philly (though they were supposed to be there for another 5 weeks) so this weekend Uncle TomTom is taking a 6+ hour road trip!!!

This will be the 2nd real (long) road trip since I got my ONE. No need to follow my Dad this time!!! :D

I'm excited to have a niece coming! ...and excited to use my ONE for a real trip again! (route already plugged in!! )

Oh yeah, a trip that long you can test out the speed limit feature (or lack thereof!)

First of all Congrats on the new arrival.
Second, take some pics of the road trip. Sounds like fun, especially with the TomTom.

Sad news.

Baby Girl is preme big time :( only 3lbs and in the NICU.
Mom had problems delivering...she's in surgery. Been there 3 hours now. I want to get down there but Dad says wait.... and my boss says he 'needs me here'...wtf?!?!

Sorry to hear about the complications.
I would assume your boss would let you leave.
You would think.... but this is the guy that tells me I can't wear jeans to work. This "office" in 5 miles into the woods, no clients ever show, and we are 3 people strong... oh well.

We'll see, but if it comes down to it....family over job 365 - 24/7

Got an update from Dad... the baby is doing better. Breathing on her own now. Mom is still in surgery... yikes!

Just got a call from my brother-in-law.... they're at the Hospital in Philly (though they were supposed to be there for another 5 weeks) so this weekend Uncle TomTom is taking a 6+ hour road trip!!!

This will be the 2nd real (long) road trip since I got my ONE. No need to follow my Dad this time!!! :D

I'm excited to have a niece coming! ...and excited to use my ONE for a real trip again! (route already plugged in!! )

Uncle TomTom...thats is funny, I Have a POI file with my friends address...his name is TOM and I always call him uncle tom....so TomTom shows a little Log Cabin on the screen and blinks in the left hand corner to tell me 'UNCLE TOMS CABIN AHEAD 0.3 MILES"

:):D

Off TT Topic so I'll be moving this after this post...it DID start out as a TT Topic though...

Baby Is breathing on her own now, and she has a name. Let's just hope Daddy doesn't get killed for it...seeing how Mommy is STILL in surgery :(

I can't get a definitive answer on what's going on other than she lost a lot of blood and they are having a hard time controlling it. I need to get down there. Period. But practicality dictates otherwise for now... Is it Friday yet?!?!?!?!

Ask a Question