Tweak for TTOne (v2)?

Just for fun, is there any tweak, patch, crack or hidden function on the TTOne (v2)? I'm not looking to a particular function, but I'm just curious... you know what I mean! :D

Wow - pretty good list. I find it interesting that people are always tinkering with things. It might be to get a few more miles from a liter of gas, a tiny bit cleaner sound from their stereo, or a little more speed from thie computer. I also find it odd that some will call it tinkering with something you own and others (for some odd reason) will say there is somehow, something illegal about experimenting.

Anyway - thanks for the fun links.

I also find it odd that some will call it tinkering with something you own and others (for some odd reason) will say there is somehow, something illegal about experimenting.
This is just my $0.02. IANAL, but I believe that you only own the hardware. The software and the map are licensed to you, with conditions. Also, I believe that when you first start using it you also agree (EULA) not to do certain things.

This is just my $0.02. IANAL, but I believe that you only own the hardware. The software and the map are licensed to you, with conditions. Also, I believe that when you first start using it you also agree (EULA) not to do certain things.

Without referring to the EULA myself, then it would appear that hardware cracks would be OK, but software cracks would not (if discovered) As a practical matter, how would the enforcing authority ever know one had cracked either -ware? Unless, God forbid, they bragged about it in some public area (like this forum) and opened themselves up to the forces of the :eek: dark side:eek: (Who DO, in fact, own the copyrights and patents.)

It somewhat difficult to enforce the EULA, especially here in the US. Unless the vendor has a built in system to disable the software if tampered with (ala' MS) then the EULA only keep the honest folks honest.

Ask a Question