TT5 -> TT6 Upgrade?

Hi all,
I purchased TT5 a while back and ended up purchasing the TT6 upgrade online. I don't recall the specifics but I *believe* the TT6 'upgrade' is actually the full TT6 version (came on a DVD with all the maps, etc). So now I'm wondering what I should do with the old TT5 - can I sell it used? Or is it 'invalidated' because I registered it already?

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks!
Jeremy

The software will work ok, its not locked. The maps are a different matter.

Will it be of use to anyone though? There are a few devices that cannot run rev6 but I suspect those guys are already sorted with pirated copies.

The software will work ok, its not locked. The maps are a different matter.

Will it be of use to anyone though? There are a few devices that cannot run rev6 but I suspect those guys are already sorted with pirated copies.

Thanks for the reply. The 2005 version maps should be okay right? It's the CD version so there's like a bunch of cds with different maps. Or are you saying that if they need to download new maps, it might be an issue?

I'm sure *someone* could use it. Maybe I'll see if a family member or friend needs it. We'll see I guess...

Ask a Question