TT510 Bluetooth Question

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
Can a single TT 510 be setup to share the bluetooth phone settings between two different phones. My wife and I share the TT510 and I would like her to have the ability to setup her phone for handsfree when she has the unit in her car. It seems to me that the TT can only mate with one phone and it doesn't appear to have any type of multiple user modes??

Several phones can be setup (paired) but only one phone can be connected via bt at a given time. The specific phone's phonebook must be downloaded to the device everytime though (if needed).

I have my personal phone (samsung U700) and company phone (nokia 6230i) already paired. All I have to do then is to select the phone depending on trip. I also have the same phonebook on both phones to avoid having it to download each time.

Cool, I didn't think it could do two phones at once, but I will give it a try setting up two phone for individual use. Maybe I can sync up the address book on the two phones and that'll be that.

BTW, if I have both phones in range will the TT as which phoe I want to pair with?

If both phones are within bt range, then either switch off bt on the phone (anyway it just consumes battery and prone to hack) or select which phone to be used in the device.

Ask a Question