Votes: 5 38.5%
  • MAC - Unix based

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both MAC and Windows

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Quick poll here to find out what OS you are using to interface with your TomTom device via HOME.

If you care to explain any gripes or praises with your particular OS (Operating System) and the TomTom HOME application, this might be a good place to start.

More on Operating Systems can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system#Personal_computers

.... maybe this will turn into another Forum topic that is OS specific if needed, and the Admins find it worthy.

If you don't see your OS listed, please PM me and I will add it! ...don't bother telling me you have Vista untill next week. ;)

Last edited:
I have an intel iMac for home use and a MacBook Pro for travel. I also have parallels to run windows when needed.

I think the feature I miss the most for the Mac version is MyONE.

Apparently I missed some news... Last I knew today was January 29, 2007 and the release of Windows Vista was January 30, 2007.

...Looks like you can buy it online right now! for $99-$430 depinding on your flavor...

Looks like Billy is also following TomTom's idea of no downloads.... you buy the DVD and....gulp.... wait!

Compare Flavors here

Last edited:

Ask a Question