Mac'n'Tyre

TomTom Model(s)
none
Hi guys,

I've been a dyed in the wool Garmin user for the better part of a decade. (Mods please dont close my account ;) and I have done countless how to videos on youtube to help others get a grip of Basecamp, GarminExpress etc. But over the years Garmins route planning has been getting more ridiculous and the algorithms... a Venice to copenhagen, it decides to route me via Moscow. WTF!!!!

I used to have a tomtom and liked it. But that which swayed me over to Garmin was the route planning on my computer where tomtom didnt have this.

So I start hearing about Tyre which does not support Mac :( and recently Garmin getting as silly as it is, I start looking into Tyre. I buy myself "Crossover" which simulates a windows platform on my mac, and low and behold.. Tyre is not supported.

I would like to get Tyre running on my mac giving me the possibility of a tomtom, I would like to hear from you Mac users out there that have Tyre running on macs (not bootcamp nor windows installed partition)

Thanks in advance

Oh, P.s.
Please dont ask me to buy a PC because if you were a Mac user, you would know what a silly suggestion that would be ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvic

Latest Threads

Back