Trouble loading POI's

I've tried using a couple of the POI files available in the forums to no avail (In-N-Out and Starbucks).

The In-N-Out file loaded into my One but I can't find any and the Starbucks file only gives me POIS in the 818 area code.

Any thoughts?

I just checked the In-N-Out file and it works for me. They are all in Southern California.

Check to see that you've done the following:

-Copy the ov2 and bmp files into the map folder.
-Go to 'Browse Map'
-Click on 'Options' and make sure that the 'Points of Interest' box is checked
-Click on the 'POI' box on the bottom row and make sure that the box beside 'In-N-Out Burger' is checked.

Now go back to 'Browse Map' and you should see them around Southern California.;

I just checked the In-N-Out file and it works for me. They are all in Southern California.

Check to see that you've done the following:

-Copy the ov2 and bmp files into the map folder.
-Go to 'Browse Map'
-Click on 'Options' and make sure that the 'Points of Interest' box is checked
-Click on the 'POI' box on the bottom row and make sure that the box beside 'In-N-Out Burger' is checked.

Now go back to 'Browse Map' and you should see them around Southern California.;

Where am I supposed to be going into "Browse Map?" Is this on the unit itself?

If you have installed the files correclty and still have not information, then it sounds like the POIs might not also have your location. If you would like to give me the city/state your located, I could update the POI file.

Ask a Question