Trip of CONUS

TomTom Model(s)
Well this is my first posting here. I am heading to Hawaii for a military unit reunion and was not really thinking of taking my Go 720 with me even thought I am renting a car. Emailing with a buddy that is still there, he said that it might be helpful to bring since I am going to cruze the island for a couple of days. Major populations areas have changed he said a lot in the last 25 years since I was there last.

I get the updates subscription but wanted to know for sure that Hawaii was included in the mapping updates.

Thank you for any replys.

Mark

+1. Unless the OP can work with intersections as the primary method for guidance, it could be an issue - depending upon where he will BE.

IF the OP plans to stick to the greater Honolulu area (there's no mention of which island, or even roughly where on which island), the addresses there tend to follow a simple numbered-address-on-street format like most of the rest of the U.S. Get out of town even a short distance even on the big island, though, and you run into the nn-nnn addresses that cause problems.

Ask a Question