Treo 680 Phonebook issues

TomTom Model(s)
OK..this one is weird. My wife has a Treo 680 and I have a BB 8800...we all now the issues with the BB so I wont go into that. But the Treo680 (att) syncs up fine with the TT720, wireless services no problem, but the phonebook only downloads one page of entries...she only has a few entires in various other categories but the majority are unfiled so dont know what the issue is.

anybody have any ideas

appreciate the help

rob

OK..this one is weird. My wife has a Treo 680 and I have a BB 8800...we all now the issues with the BB so I wont go into that. But the Treo680 (att) syncs up fine with the TT720, wireless services no problem, but the phonebook only downloads one page of entries...she only has a few entires in various other categories but the majority are unfiled so dont know what the issue is.

anybody have any ideas

appreciate the help

rob
Funny, but my cousin is having even worse issues with her 680 (AT&T). Her phone/720 connect, but she can't do any dialing, nor does it have her address book. Can you give me some pointers on how you were able to set it up? I am not that familiar with the Palm side of the equation...

Thanks!

Ask a Question