traffic options with xl-350tm

I had purchased an xl-350tm last year because of the unlimited traffic updates and map updates, but after updating the Home software and the xl-350, I don't see the traffic option whenever there IS traffic on the freeway.

Does anyone know how to enable the traffic option to show up either in the Options menu or the Home software?? I believe that it went away after I saw that user maps went away...

If I ever do decide to get another tomtom, it WON'T have the traffic update option....seems like a wasted option.

The model should have come with an included combo rds-tmc traffic antenna/car charger.

When you connect the unit in the car, the unit should say that rds-tmc antenna detected and a vertical bar on the right side should appear with the image of searching for a traffic signal.

I have the antenna/car charger connected, but it doesn't show on the map area alternate routes, so whenever I hit traffic and have a route plotted, I just try to find a route myself with common sense and see if the gps will point me in the right direction when it recalculates the route.

Ask a Question