Traffic not working on GO 740 Live after 9.054 update.

I recently upgraded to the 9.054 operating system and the next morning when I went to use the GPS the traffic was not working. Just shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle of it. When I try to access the traffic it states that I don't currently have a subscription yet I confirmed my subscription is good for several more months. All other live services are working fine. Called into tomtom tech support and they had me do a soft reset, a hard reset, delete the 9.054 software and redownload and re-install the 8.something and then finally the 9.054 software again. (Traffic did not work on the 8.something version after reinstalling either). After doing all of this the situation is the same, everything but traffic is working, no change. Last time this happened it was due to the 850 map upgrade AND their traffic server going down. Anyone else having this traffic problem? Anyone have any further insight into this problem or if the traffic server may have crashed again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards,
Kevin

It sounds like this bug. Does the workaround of updating Tomtom buddies (mentioned in that thread) work?

Ask a Question