traffic antenna kaput?

Nothing happens when i plug the antenna in, is the traffic alert a service which runs out or is my antenna broke?

For Europeans, the subscription is supposed to be lifetime, so that isn't it.

Have you tried a reset on your unit?

Also, did the problem start after a map upgrade, by any chance?

Thanx for the reply,

I tried a hard reset with no effect, I had no updates that triggered this incident.

I do have some other underlying problems, the unit regularly resets but takes way to long to reboot and some times an error message pops up that it can't save the map info.

Is it possible for me to format the internal memory check it for errors and then reinstall the 920t firmware?

Try running the Clear flash tool found here. Run it 3 times.

If that doesn't help, you can try a format (not quickformat) of the unit AFTER an Explorer, not Home, backup of the unit's contents. Then restore the backup, again using Explorer.

short update, the clear flash tool fixed the random restarts i was having but my traffic information is still missing, my next idea was to find some one with an antenna so that i can eliminate that being the problem, although i get the feeling it's something inside the box that has gone pop..

My 930 very often doesn,t connect to traffic, the side bar is displayed and it says it is awaitng for tmc signal,sometimes after 2 or 3 restarts it will connect, this is in UK. In France, Belgium and Germany no problems connects straight away so I put it down to a poor service in the UK

Ask a Question