TomTom Truck Missing

Hello All

I used to have TomTom Truck installed on my TomTom One XL. My SD Card failed and I have had to re-purchase the UK & Ireland maps from the TomTom Home application but I am unable to find how to purchase TomTom Truck.

Can anyone offer any help?

Cheers
Nick

Do you have a backup of the old SD card stored on the computer, if so thats the easiest route to getting the old data back.
Where did you purchase the Truck map from, if was through Home or directly from TomTom then the map should be on your PC in the folder Home uses to store downloads.

Strange thing is to use the truck map requires a truck specific version of the TomTom Navcore installed to the device, to my knowledge the One XL never had a truck Navcore released - Mike

No I'm afraid I don't have a backup of the SD Card (Doh!).

I purchased the TomTom second hand from eBay so I'm assuming by your comments that his may have been installed on the unit after it left the factory.

How can I install the TomTom Truck Navcore, it must be possible because it was on the unit when I purchased it.

Thanks for your help so far.

Perhaps Mikealder can assist further. I don't want to provide a WORK application link which is not meant for that device and I agree with Mike in that I don't think that device was meant to be used with a WORK map/application -- legitimately.

If you got the device and the application & map were hacked to make them run on the device, well we can't help you in this forum.

Candidly, one never knows what one is getting when ordering on ebay.

Ask a Question