TomTom Parts?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL-S
I would like to purchase an additional window bracket for the One XL-S but I can only find it on the TT site in a package with a USB car charger. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to purchase OEM parts for TomTom products? The window bracket in particular?

I would like to purchase an additional window bracket for the One XL-S but I can only find it on the TT site in a package with a USB car charger. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to purchase OEM parts for TomTom products? The window bracket in particular?

Get yourself a good / dependable mount like the arkon.

Many of us here on the forum have these mounts.

A mount like this will save you many problems in the future....as the TT mounts fall off the window....or break....and when they fall....comes the broken screen !

here is a link to one at a very good price....many other places online sell these mounts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Arkon-TT115...ryZ58049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ask a Question