tomtom one vs Samsung Blackjack

Just got the ONE a week ago...went on vacation (from Ohio to Boston, Maine etc) WORKED GREAT !!!!!!!! My wife even said it works great + she figured out how to use it ...she is very gadget unfriendly (cell phones, remote etc) ...I am having trouble pairing the ONE to my Samsung Blackjack ...both recognize each other but not pairing...I have also posted this on the BlackJack Forum in 2 different places but no takers yet....anyone here know?

Welcome to the forum. Is your phone paired with any other devices i.e. BT headset? Try and remove all the devices and just pair the TT1 and see if that works.

Nope

Tried to delete all bluetoothe foo the BJ and pair with TT1....no worky still...this is kinda ticking me off....I haven't heard from anyone on the BJ forum on any luck pairing the 2

Well officially the phone is not supported to pair with the TT1. There is a possibility it might not even pair at all.

Is there a firmware update you can apply to the Blackjack?

Ask a Question