tomtom one v8 speed cameras ?

hi everone i hope you can help me.

i updated my tomtom the other week ( about 2/3 weeks ago) and ive noticed there are no speed cameras on there, Eg they dont work while driving.... theres no menu for them (there used to be menu's for speed camrea sounds... amount of seconds before it warns you Etc)

it seems everything to do with speed cameras has vanished ?

what can i do to get them to work again please

any help would be very great full,

thank you

Try Plus Services and then you should find the icon for the speed cameras assuming you are using the database from TomTom - Mike

yeh your right... they have moved !

but now the problem i have it say's 'please plug in your tomtom traffic cable'

i plug it in and ... it just says 'you can join this by going to tomtom home.com ECT

The message about pluggin in a Traffic receiver is only applicable to users in Holland who own a HD Receiver, this accessory is only sold in Holland and only works in Holland so lord knows why you are getting that message (unless you live there?)

You need to get the TomTom Home software downloaded and installed to your computer then connect the nav device to the computer, Safety Cameras are a subscription service and all charges/ activations are handled through TomTom Home - I don't know any more than what I have posted here though about TT Speed Cameras as having tried them I found woefully inadequate so I chose not to bother with them - I use a Speed Camera database that works on the TomTom but is nothing to do with the company - Mike

yeh mate cheer's i hear what your saying.

and thats probavly the route i will now go down,

but its very wired how they were all on and working (didnt change anything, just updated) and now not working and not accessible.

ways of making money from us i guess ?

its sorted now.....

i done this patch thing, now when i click speed camera's it dont say about going to tomtom home ... it just brings up the menu like before.

thanks for the info and help tho people !

One xl safty camera

Hi DalMaca can pleas tell me how did you patch the after camera thing i have the same problem i updated my tom tom and now there is no spped camera alerts and not in POI aswell

Ask a Question