TomTom One and Motorola PEBL

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One LE from BestBuy
I am a new TomTom user. I received my TomTom One LE from Best Buy after the Black Friday online sale.

I am having trouble setting up my Motorola PEBL U6 phone from TMobile with the TomTom.

I select Motorola U6 PEBL and it begins checking wireless data connection settings.

It gets up to 65% and gives me this message:
T-Mobile US (IV), United States ? Checking wireless data connection settings? 65%

then...

Unable to set up your wireless data connection. Do you want to try another phone mode or do you want to set up your wireless data connection manually?

Access point name: Internet3.voicestream.com
Username
Password
Do you want to obtain your IP address automatically (DHCP) or do you want to set up your IP address manually? (I selected automatic)
Do you want to obtain your DNS server address automatically or do you want to set up your DNS server address manually? (I selected automatic)
Dial *99*1*1*1#
Login script: at+cgdcont=1,?IP?,?internet3.voicestream.com?

At 65%, I get "Unable to set up your wireless data connection. Do you want to change your settings?

Please help!

I am a new TomTom user. I received my TomTom One LE from Best Buy after the Black Friday online sale.

I am having trouble setting up my Motorola PEBL U6 phone from TMobile with the TomTom.

I select Motorola U6 PEBL and it begins checking wireless data connection settings.

It gets up to 65% and gives me this message:
T-Mobile US (IV), United States ? Checking wireless data connection settings? 65%

then...

Unable to set up your wireless data connection. Do you want to try another phone mode or do you want to set up your wireless data connection manually?

Access point name: Internet3.voicestream.com
Username
Password
Do you want to obtain your IP address automatically (DHCP) or do you want to set up your IP address manually? (I selected automatic)
Do you want to obtain your DNS server address automatically or do you want to set up your DNS server address manually? (I selected automatic)
Dial *99*1*1*1#
Login script: at+cgdcont=1,?IP?,?internet3.voicestream.com?

At 65%, I get "Unable to set up your wireless data connection. Do you want to change your settings?

Please help!

Any help here would be appreciated. Should I cancel the $5.99/month plan I got with T-Mobile?

Ask a Question