Tomtom link avl device

hi, please help me with something,
i have a tomtom Link avl device, but i don't have a service cable and config software,
is it posibile to find the configuration of the pins for this avl device and some configuration software?

my main probem is that i don't have the cable for programming the avl device, i guess that is some service cable that is conected on RJ45 connector. but i don't know the pinout of that connector.

I don't think you'll find anyone. The LINK device is only normally used as part of the TomTom business system and as such you get the whole package including all the over the air monitoring ans support from TT. I believe that needs an account with TT Business.

How did you come by your unit?

i am working in a company that delas with FMS systems. in the process of replacement the FMS unit with our unit, the company manager give it to us this FMS TT. The truck arived from DE. In romania TT devices are not covered.
I only want the pins decription for that connector.

Sounds like your company manager needs to give you the rest of the kit! I assume that the rest of the important bits did not arrive with the truck from DE.

Without benefit of the TomTom service itself, the device isn't going to be of any use to you in any case.

At best, you'd need to talk to TomTom directly (NOT tech support) to get some help with the pin-out on this thing.

Ask a Question