TomTom Driving Experience

TomTom Model(s)
720, 330S
I saw this on TomTom's home page and thought it was pretty cool, especially for people who are unfamiliar with some of the new devices or considering buying a GPS.

Driving Experience

It lets you pretend to use the device on an actual trip and gives a short tutorial on how to use the gps. It's pretty funny too if you try to use the written directions or the paper map.... you'll see what I'm talking about :D

Hey, that's pretty cool.

The second time it told me I was low on fuel, "Do I want to stop for gas?", I said no. Well... I ran out of gas and had to use 'help'... walk to nearest gas station. :)

I know!!! It is pretty fun isn't it! I checked it out because I was wondering how you could get an actual "driving experience" through their website. It's clever how they managed to show all the TomTom's functions and uses in a short interactive video. My favorite is still when the guy crumples up and throws away his written directions :p

Ask a Question