Thanks For all The Help: #1 Community WebSite

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One New Edition + 2.0 GB SD Card / Tom Tom Go 720 + 4.0 GB SD Card
This forum is the best, everything downloaded great and the step by step instructions regarding enabling Voice recognition was top notch and it works great. The only problem I had was my vista on my new dell laptop gave me trouble but my Savior was my dell desk top with xp. Tech support advised me that no more product keys are needed for the 720. I have one question? my blue-tooth hands free works great but I can not get my text messages through my 720, tech support advised Me they will no longer in the near future support that function due to driving hazard's and state laws. Has any other member got this information as well. I have verizon for cell carrier and my phone is Motorola w385, any help getting text to work will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments. I know that those who have worked so hard to make those files and instructions appreciate it. Welcome to the forum.

Ask a Question