Technical Help

Hi Im in the UK, and someone has given me a disc with the USA maps on and I dont know how to get it from the disk on to my tom tom, they are RAR files can anyone help me, please send me a private message if you can.

Ta

M2T

Rar File

Hi Im in the UK, and someone has given me a disc with the USA maps on and I dont know how to get it from the disk on to my tom tom, they are RAR files can anyone help me, please send me a private message if you can.

Ta

M2T

Hello Miss2tone- To open an RAR fine you will need to download WinRar. You can go to WinRar.com to download and there are many sites found by googling the web where it can be found for free (as iI found it). Once you do download the WinRar you will be able to unzip the file. If you have difficulty finding a free version, I can try to e-mail you the program I have. I have the icon sitting on my desktop. Let me know how it goes!!

Ask a Question