SUN Shield VISOR

TomTom Model(s)
has anyone tried these yet

pic_324_open.jpg

pic_316b.jpg

shade visor

I purchased one of the above mentioned shade visors and have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes when the sun is in front of you your clothing reflects back into the TT And the velcro makes the on/off button hard to feel, there wasn't much tactile feeling to it to begin with.

We are encouraging thoughtful verbaage and delightful yet witty interaction.:) :)

BTW I made one out of a peice of wondefoam from Walmart for 49 cents.

I purchased one of the above mentioned shade visors and have mixed feelings about it. Sometimes when the sun is in front of you your clothing reflects back into the TT And the velcro makes the on/off button hard to feel, there wasn't much tactile feeling to it to begin with.

Interesting. I was considering it but not so much anymore. How is the quality of the material?

We are encouraging thoughtful verbaage and delightful yet witty interaction.:) :)

BTW I made one out of a peice of wondefoam from Walmart for 49 cents.

I know a few people who have done this :D
There's a company that makes a ABS Plastic sun visor for the x10 series.

Interesting. I was considering it but not so much anymore. How is the quality of the material?

Just a piece of black fabric that attaches with velcro to TT self sticking tape for TT. Really think one could be designed better that attaches to the 910 bezel somehow. Food for thought!! Colored replacement bezel are for sale somewhere.Might be worth ordering one of those to experiment with.

Just a piece of black fabric that attaches with velcro to TT self sticking tape for TT. Really think one could be designed better that attaches to the 910 bezel somehow. Food for thought!! Colored replacement bezel are for sale somewhere.Might be worth ordering one of those to experiment with.

I saw some nice protective skins for the ONE on eBay, those look pretty cool.

Ask a Question