Streets of a tomtom to other one

In my work we have 2 tomtom. We work for a municipality and are updating the streets manually (across the option of mapshare). The above mentioned updates are not in the servant of tomtom.
We would like to overturn these updates to another tomtom, that is to return to repeat all the work.
I have realized a safety copy of the updated one and put to other one, and the map works but without the above mentioned updates.
It overwrites the file that possesses the information of the update.
How might it do it?
I have tried to happen userpatch.dat, MapUserPatch.dat, MapServerPatch.dat, PatchFilter.dat, ServerLineIndex.dat and ServerNameIndex.dat.

But Not

Thank you

Welcome to TTF.

What exactly are you updating regarding the streets?
@dhn: I was just thinking the same thing. If he's adding roads, those won't be reflected in his "local" changes.

@lucrack: Note above. If you add roads, they don't stay on your TT as part of your personal changes. All of your other changes are remembered "locally" in your TT. The files you need to mirror one unit's configuration and map changes to another don't require all that you've done (others are the right idea, but coming from TT server instead of your direct changes), but I'm surprised that did not work. Try again with one addition:

Map folder: MapUserPatch.dat, mapsettings.cfg,
Root: UserPatch.dat

Ask a Question