State Lines

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
I do a lot of interstate traveling. When I am traveling, I noticed my TomTom does not show when I am crossing into a new state. I would like to see some type of line or something. Any way to do this?

It also does not show timezone lines. I know people have played with some overlay maps that TT does allow you to create but I really don't know much about the process.

I think it maybe covered in the Tweaks forum and/or 3rd party software.

Now that would be a unique POI catagory. As you cross a state line mark it's position, create the POI then have TT notify you when you get close to any state line, like it does for schools and churches. You can name each POI like Idaho Montana border. For someone who does a lot of interstate travel that POI data base could get really large especially if you use different routes.

Richard

I know of no way to do this. I also wish it would do the same from town to town, and from usa to canada. It does not seem like this would be that hard to do.

mine BEEPS when it sees a sign.......:)

f1.jpg

Entering20Georgia.jpg

2995190-ClarkRB_at_South_Carolina_s.jpg

21edb4aa-8fc5-4f61-bbaf-fdfaf4a2511.jpg

Ask a Question