Speed Cameras

I have lost the speed camera folder on my Tom Tom, speed cameras are now inthe POI folder. how do I get the speed camera folder back with the speed cameras in it. thanks john

Are you saying the speed cameras are not working now? Are these you got from TomTom or from another source as from a subscription to pocketgpsworld.com, which I understand provides a superior set of cameras.

A UK based member, mikealder, is VERY experienced in lots of issues related to TomToms, especially anything related to cameras. If he doesn't see this thread and respond in the next day, try to pm him for advice.

Are you using the Safety Camera database from TomTom or a third party Speed camera database from somewhere else? Also did these file move following a new map install or application update? - I know its more questions but hopefully answers to these will result in a more applicable answer to your main problem - Mike

Ask a Question