saved routes tomtom one 3rd

is it possible to create a route and then save it for later with the tomtom one 3rd? if so how many of these routes can be saved at one time?

i know that i can "turn on" itinerary planning with the menu hack thing wondering about this before i even try. I would like to make like 5 different routes for my wife to get to work depending on traffic conditions (she gets carried away with listenting to talk radio and misses the turns alot). i want to be able to let her pick one of the 5 saved routes and have it direct her uses the saved route not attempt to make a new route for her? is this possible?

thanks

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510
No.
You have to hack the menu. All TomTom do Itinaries except this ONE.

No.
You have to hack the menu. All TomTom do Itinaries except this ONE.
ok if i hack the menu how many itinaries can be saved on the gps (got this at costco so it might go back and get one where i can do this this like the tomtom one le)

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
TT ONE v1
Personally, I'd get an LE. It will have the Itinerary function active, without messing with custom menus.

Each saved itinerary is a tiny text file. I've got a bunch saved and they range from 50 to 200 kb. Really tiny. So you can save a very large number with no problem.

Ask a Question