Route Planner is Gone - Problems with MyDrive Web

I have started using a program called Tyre to plan my routes across France.
it uses Google maps for route planning, which you can then send to your device.

Bugs:
1. Not being able to save custom settings such as language
2. If I want to edit my account I have to create a new account?
3. Most of my routes no longer work and when I want to edit them I get the message "This route cannot be calculated".No alternatives are shown on the map and no recalculation takes place
4. Round trip option has disappeared?
5 etc, etc
Once you change the language it saves itself

To modify an account, you don't have to do it on Mydrive.

I have no problem selecting or changing a route.

You must have two arrows to reverse the course.

1707576189585.jpeg

Once you change the language it saves itself ==> Why is there a confirm button? After logout or using an other browser back to English!

To modify an account, you don't have to do it on Mydrive. => Why than is there an option to modify your account??

I have no problem selecting or changing a route. => Than try it with a route with 80 route points. Which one is incorrect?? The old version recalculated the rout and showed the part that was not acccesable in dark blue.

You must have two arrows to reverse the course. ==> This still not replace the roundtrip function whch was available in the previous version in wihch the way back was different.

Last edited:
The confirmed button is grayed out to change the language.

the confirm button is if you modify the vehicle dimensions it turns blue to confirm.

There is no option to switch accounts but the option is to create an account.

The return route may be different if there is a traffic jam, for example.

If the confirmed button is grayed out to change the language that it can be considered as a bug. Why do i have to change the vehicle dimensions to get the language change confirmd as well?

The button in the top right part of the screen says "Manage TomTom account". I'm not interested in changing accounts neither in creating accounts. The button is just not correct.

With regard to the round trip option, please no excuses. This option has been disappeared. With the previous version i just entered use scenic route and make a roundtrip. Mydrive created a route betwee A and B with a different route to B than the one back to A. Thip opption is disappeared. Really a gamechanger!

Please look below how a roundtrip between A and B was created by Mydrive just with a simple option round trip ticked. A real roundtrip. Starting and finishing on the same place but completeley different routes from A to B and from B to A.

I appreciate your replies Willy875 but assume that you are working for TomTom and are trying to defend this new version. But this new version is absoluteley not the same as the previous one and is lacking features that were present in the previous one. The features in this version are just not comparable. Also it is undeniable that this versions contains bugs. To deny them is not a good thing, better TomTom solves them in order to keep the users on board. You won't accept a new car with problems as well, do you?

sc5.png

Last edited:
The button in the top right part of the screen says "Manage TomTom account". I'm not interested in changing accounts neither in creating accounts. The button is just not correct.

I can confirm that clicking on this button leads to a "Create account" screen, not to a "Manage account" one :(.

Not frequent, but this button should be usefull if you want to change your email or modify your password to synchronize with your device.

The create an account button is for those who do not have an account for those who already have an account it is certain that the create an account button is useless.

Than call the button "Create account" !! This discussion is useless Willy875 if you dont listen.

The create an account button is for those who do not have an account for those who already have an account it is certain that the create an account button is useless.
But when you are already logged in, clicking the Manage button displays the screen below, pre-populated with your existing account and asking you to create an account (but one that already exists).

It's silly, useless and irritating!

I can admit that this button is misnamed. If it was named "Create account", it should only appear for unlogged users. And there, how can logged users be able to modify their settings?

Attachments

• Capture account.jpg
    Capture account.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 13

Thanks for your feedback. We'll pick this up.

Ask a Question