Request: Mercury Sable

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL
It's not the sweetest car on the road but that's what we have....The car is Gold but I don't know how that would show up. Maybe either Red or Blue ? Thanks....

I love my new TomTom !!!!!!!

It's not the sweetest car on the road but that's what we have....The car is Gold but I don't know how that would show up. Maybe either Red or Blue ? Thanks....

I love my new TomTom !!!!!!!

Hi, this is the first one of these i have done so sorry if doesn't work but fingers crossed it will, lol

Sable.jpg

Here is the direct link i hope this helps

Let me know,

Kinjo

EDIT: I have noticed that when i uploaded this photobucket changes it from a BMP to a JPEG, if you can't change over yourself let me know i will find another site to upload it to. If you save and open the image in paint, all computers should have paint, then you can resave in correct format, isure you save as 24bit bitmap

Kev

Last edited:
Kinjo....Thanks so much for doing that !!!!!Looks good ,I tried it for the last few days and the only problem is it looks like the car is pointing at at the ground. I think because the view is straight from behind ,but listen in NO way am I criticizing your work. I really do appreciate it. :) It was just a little hard to get use to.

Drew...

Hi, this is the first one of these i have done so sorry if doesn't work but fingers crossed it will, lol

Sable.jpg

Here is the direct link i hope this helps

Let me know,

Kinjo

EDIT: I have noticed that when i uploaded this photobucket changes it from a BMP to a JPEG, if you can't change over yourself let me know i will find another site to upload it to. If you save and open the image in paint, all computers should have paint, then you can resave in correct format, isure you save as 24bit bitmap

Kev

Kinjo, you can just attach the file directly to the post that way you won't have any issues with the file type changing.

Kinjo...I need to apologize for my other post. The view that I was getting from the back of the icon looked off, and I found out (after I DL it again) that when I changed it to a bmp in ms paint the file was screwed up. After doing it again it now looks like the rear view of a car.......Thanks again.

Drew...

Great news,

Thanks for the replys, i have now figured out how to upload the correct files.

Many thanks again

Kinjo

Ask a Question