Request: Honda Odyssey

Here's a gold Odyssey - but not a 2001 model.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Man, I thought I'd find lots of pictures of a grey Honda Odyssey. Seems like I see them everywhere... or silver ones. Even my Son has one.

Anyway, here's what I came up with... not great though.

Last edited:
Man, I thought I'd find lots of pictures of a grey Honda Odyssey. Seems like I see them everywhere... or silver ones. Even my Son has one.

Anyway, here's what I came up with... not great though.

Thanks Rick but that is pre 1999, from 1999-2004 they are like the Gold one you did for Pet1.

Like you said gray are all over the plase LOL infact from 1999- 2002 I believe the only offered 3 or 4 colours gray being one:)

There is no hurry on this just if you happen upon one sometime.

Last edited:
Thanks Rick but that is pre 1999, from 1999-2004 they are like the Gold one you did for Pet1.

Like you said gray are all over the plase LOL infact from 1999- 2002 I believe the only offered 3 or 4 colours gray being one:)

There is no hurry on this just if you happen upon one sometime.

Boy, some of you guys can sure be fussy. Who can tell what year it is when they're only 80 pixels in size?

Sorry that's the best I can do. If the picture's not out on the web, I can't start from scratch. :rolleyes:

Boy, some of you guys can sure be fussy. Who can tell what year it is when they're only 80 pixels in size?

Sorry that's the best I can do. If the picture's not out on the web, I can't start from scratch. :rolleyes:

Thanks Rick for trying. Sorry about being fussy as I don't mean to be, I should have explained myself better in the first place. It is just that I would sooner have a pic that is something like mine rather than something totaly different. some of the other Oddy pic are closer and I could use one of those I was just wodereing if you might have one like the gold one in gray I realize it can be difficult to see the difference on small picks But thanks for trying.

The blue arrow has served me well and I don't have a problem with it, I just thought if you had a gray newer Oddy I would try ,thats all.

Ask a Question