Request - Beverly Hillbillies Truck

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd Edition
Can any of you crafty folks make a car symbol using the Beverly Hillbillies' truck? You'd be my best friend in the whole wide world, for a few weeks, at least (Ha!), if you could, would.

Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you fine folks that take your personal time to make all the extra stuff (symbols, POI, splash screens, etc...) and help so many people with their problems. All for free. You are all very much appreciated & greatly under-rewarded. My hat's off to you all!!!!

Ya'll have a great day!
HH

Well, couldn't find a 'rear image' of the Hillbillies' truck, but found one overloaded. See if this will work.

Last edited:
Ha! Ha! That looks more like a Sanford & Son truck. But I'll put it to good use. Nice work. Thanks!

I Googled "Beverly Hillbillies truck" and couldn't find one with a rear view, either. Being on dial-up I gave up after about 20-something pages. If I find one, which I kinda doubt I will, I know where to come get it fixed up.

Than you, Rick!

Take care!
HH

You're welcome. Gotta say, this is the first time I saw a request for "Beverly Hillbillies' truck" :D

Ha! Ha!

And probably will be the ONLY request ever made, on any forum, anywhere. Hahaha!

Childhood favorite show. OK....., adulthood, too.

I grew up in Apopka, not too awful far from you, but my family roots are here in the southern Appalachians. In fact, my great, great, great, great-grandfather was Mr Hatfield of the Hatfield/McCoy fued. Need I say more? Hahaha!!!

Ask a Question