Replace my One (30 Series) with ??

TomTom Model(s)
One (30 Series)/125/130 (512 MB) and XXL Classic - 2GB TTS
I have a TT One (One 30 Series)/125/130 (512 MB) which I would like to replace with a TT showing lane guidance. I am quite happy with the screen size of the One and would like to keep the ability to make windows file backups. I have converted my favorites to a POI file which I would like to transfer to a new unit. I have the compact mount on the One and have exchanged the ring suction mount for the air vent fitting, I would like to be able to use the same mount on a new version.

I would appreciate any advice as I find the list of models very confusing Joe

Easy Port, ALG/Reality not hard to find. OP's request to back up the unit = XXL540 or nothing at all here in the U.S.

How's it looking for Nav2 units on your side of the pond? Any XXL IQRoutes Europe (aka XXL540 here) units still in stock there that he can check for price?

Joe you also could buy one from tom tom , they often have refurbed products that are new , better checked than one out of 500000 or so and for good prices (not too cheap but most of the time with a new map .

i too still have a 30 editiion and and mine has the things you want (if you like i can lookup what map is on it , and the version of it )

in these times it has hardly use to buy one second hand since the prices asked are ussually higher than a new one in the store

www.tomtom.com select UK , look for outletstore

Ask a Question