Reading the interinary

i am prepared my interinary with 3 destinations and whaen t tried to see the way tt is planning the toutes , i ony see the map of the first interiary and not the rest
is there a way to see all my destinations? from point a to c
thanks

It will only route you as far as the 1st destination. If you want to see entire route on the map, go to the itinerary page and change all of your destinations to waypoints EXCEPT for the last one. The TomTom will now run the entire route and you can check it on the map.

Then go back and change those waypoints back to destinations.

When you actually do this route for real, it will take you as far as the 1st destination. Then go to the Itinerary page and you will notice that the 1st destination is greyed out. Press 'Done' and it will route you to the 2nd destination.

It will only route you as far as the 1st destination. If you want to see entire route on the map, go to the itinerary page and change all of your destinations to waypoints EXCEPT for the last one. The TomTom will now run the entire route and you can check it on the map.

Then go back and change those waypoints back to destinations.

When you actually do this route for real, it will take you as far as the 1st destination. Then go to the Itinerary page and you will notice that the 1st destination is greyed out. Press 'Done' and it will route you to the 2nd destination.

thank you
it was very helpful

Ask a Question